Features & Services
Below are a few examples of the kinds of assistance BeeHive Homes provide (when you come in to tour the home, we can talk about your personal needs for assistance):
- A variety of daily planned activities catered to our resident likes and preferences.
- Home cooked meals by skilled chefs from dietician approved menus.
- Family style dining at 2 large, solid oak, custom made dining tables.
- Medication Management, Reminders and Preparation by Certified Staff.
- Shower and hygiene/grooming assistance.
- Assistance with dressing, mobility, toileting, transferring and other related functions of daily living as needed/desired per individual resident and doctor.
- Daily group exercise.
- Reminders for meals, activities, appointments, and other tasks.
- Linen and personal laundry service.
- Daily housekeeping and weekly deep clean.
- Personal Call System for any assistance at the touch of a button.
- Individually controlled supplemental heating and air conditioning in bedrooms.
- Free telephone use with unlimited state-side long distance.
- WiFi Internet throughout the home and in rooms.
Our main goal at BeeHive Homes of Niceville is to support our residents in maintaining the highest level of independence and peace of mind possible. We empathize with our dear residents who feel a very real loss from limitations caused by aging eyes and ears, infirmity, or memory decline. Tasks like dressing, taking medication, bathing thoroughly, or cutting meat that they used to accomplish with as little effort as it takes for you or me can now be tiring, painful, or overwhelming. We know there are some daily needs and activities that have become too difficult or burdensome for many people. Having well-trained resident assistants ready to encourage each resident with what he or she can do and discretely assist with needed help can make such a difference. Our objective is to assist in needed areas while allowing residents to maintain a high level of dignity and contentment in life.
Our all-inclusive rate means that BeeHive Homes provides 24/7 assistance, but does not charge extra fees from a Menu of Services generated from assistance or service given. Paying one initial rate with no second bill gives residents and families the best financial stability. Residents are reassured that making requests for assistance really is ok, and there is no consequence to pay later.
Residents with dementia needs do very well living at BeeHive because our smaller environment is soothing and calm, easily navigated, and our extra staff are readily available to assist them with redirecting and reminding them of the things they may be confused about. As dementia is a vast term and each person is unique in their related needs, please call to discuss your loved one’s needs and our applicable assistance.