Compassionate Assisted Living Services in Draper, UT
BeeHive Homes of Draper provides assisted living services in Draper, UT, as well as in the south end of Salt Valley including the communities of Riverton, Sandy, and South Jordan. BeeHive Homes takes great pride in our facilities, staff, and residents. All facilities are immaculate and well maintained to consistently provide a welcoming and nurturing environment. Our team is handpicked to assure they are not only qualified from a skill level but hold values and standards that support our mission and core values; they are well trained in elderly services and represent BeeHive Homes professionally and ethically. As a result, our residents are happy and can truly call their BeeHive Homes “home.”
Our residents enjoy the following:
- Private rooms and private bath with bidet, emergency call systems, and cable — residents are, of course, encouraged to bring any personal items to make their residence their own
- Maintenance-free living with daily housekeeping and weekly laundry (including personal) services
- Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily as well as snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, medication administration, personal hygiene, and grooming, as well as continence management.
- Activities to promote daily physical fitness and creative and social interaction
- 24-hour trained professional staff
Helping Your Loved One with their Daily Needs
As we age, normal day-to-day activities become more difficult. However, at Beehive Homes, we want to help take care of you or your loved ones daily needs. We accomplish this in a beautiful homelike environment. Through these services, our trained and compassionate staff are able to take care of you or your loved one, ensuring that you are maintaining a healthy life.
Additionally, by letting your loved one join our community, you will have peace of mind that they are in a safe and comfortable environment. This is especially helpful when you live away from your elderly family members.
Complete Daily Living Assistance
When you choose our facility for your loved one’s care, know that they are receiving around the clock assistance. From the time your loved one wakes up, our helpful staff will be there to help them with their normal morning routines and ensure that they receive a nutritious, home-cooked breakfast. Afterward, your loved one will have a plethora of daily activities to partake in, all while receiving any assistance they need. Our staff will help with any nighttime needs and will be available throughout the night to provide emergency assistance.
Additionally, our staff will provide medication assistance to ensure that your loved one is taking their prescriptions on time and at the correct dosage. This way you can rest assured that your loved one is receiving their doctor prescribed treatments.
Contact us to learn more about our elderly assistance services. We proudly serve our residents from Draper, UT, as well as the surrounding areas.