These are some of the services that are offered at the BeeHive Homes of Georgetown assisted living home. If you have any questions about additional services, please call.
- 24-hour/365 day attention– At BeeHive Homes you are never left alone. Having someone there to assist with need requirements every day, all day brings a wonderful sense of relief and comfort to residents and their families. This care comes from trained and caring professional staff members.
- All meals and snacks – We never go hungry at the BeeHive Homes. We enjoy our delicious meals that are also nutritionally balanced to meet our bodies’ needs. Please come by and share a meal with us and see just how wonderful our menu is.
- Laundry services – All residents receive regular laundry services. Having clean clothes is an essential part of feeling good and maintaining a high level of dignity.
- Daily housekeeping and maintenance – Residents feel as if they are living in their very own clean home. At the same time, we keep everything in the home functioning properly at all times.
- Medication assistance – Medication assistance is provided to all residents consistent with state regulations.
- Assistance with daily activities – Residents receive assistance with those activities that have become too difficult to complete. Activities such as bathing, dressing, mobility, and related functions can become very difficult for us as we age, and we assist with each of these while allowing the residents to maintain their personal dignity.
- Individual and group activities – A key component to maintaining health is activity. We gear all of our regular activities towards the elderly and focus on exercising the body as well as the mind.
- Free cable TV – Each bedroom has cable television included.
- AND… the greatest, most caring staff we can assemble!