The goal at BeeHive Homes is to promote the highest level of independence possible. We know some daily needs and activities can become more difficult or burdensome as people age. Our objective is to help residents who need a little assistance while allowing them to maintain a very high level of dignity and joy for life.
- Don’t want to go out to have your hair done? No problem! Enjoy our in-house hairdresser
- 24/7 supervision and charting of medication
- Home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals
- The kitchen is open 24/7. Want to sleep in, no problem.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting, and dining
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Individual and group activities tailored to your specific interests, such as field trips to local restaurants and shopping stores
- Your own private room
- 300 sq ft
- 100 sq ft bathroom
- Each bathroom has a roll in shower with a lift up bench seat
- The bathroom has a built-in heater so your loved one will not get cold while showering
- Grab bars located by the toilet and in the shower to help prevent falls
- In addition to central air, each room has an individual AC for personal control of his or her own room temp.
- We can furnish your room, or you may bring your own furnishings for a more home-like feel
- Every room is cable ready
- The kitchen is open 24 hours a day with 3 meals served hot daily, and 2 snacks offered daily
- Full housekeeping and laundry services weekly and as needed
- Daily activities such as bingo, arts and crafts, puzzles, and exercises
- Monthly outing to a local restaurant
- Want to take a bath no problem! We have a step-in spa tub.
- Gorgeous view of a pond in the back yard
- Screened in patio to enjoy an outdoor setting while visiting your loved one
- Free WIFI
- Your loved one can have a Physician Assistant or a Nurse Practitioner come into the home and visit them for their primary care needs
- A registered Podiatrist
- A registered Optometrist
- Outside home health nurses to aid in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Behavior health
- When the time comes we can also assist with finding the extra care of a Hospice service