our residents at BeeHive Homes of Layton enjoy some of the following services
We do an initial evaluation for each potential resident to determine the level of care needed. We except New Choices Waiver, Long Term Care Insurance, Veteran Programs and Private Pay. Our private pay rate is $3000-$3500 per month and includes all of our services. There are no hidden costs or fees.
Personal Care Packages
Our Personal Care Packages are all-inclusive and individualized to meet each resident’s health and safety needs. Those needs are established following an assessment by the Registered Nurse and are scored on a service cost form. Points are based on the resident’s functional abilities, such as dressing, grooming, going to the bathroom, eating, ambulation, transferring, and bed mobility. Cognitive function is also taken into consideration.
All personal care packages include the following:
- Staff on-site 24/7; RN on-call 24/7
- Care providers specifically trained on memory loss and managing higher levels of care needs
- RN care coordination with other professionals such as physician, pharmacist, therapies, etc.
- On-going clinical assessment and care plan revisions
- Assistance to meals, activities, including reminders and redirection
- Basic medication management with preferred pharmacy
- Personal call system (if desired)
When someone needs more then 12 hours of care.
Starting at $75 for an overnight stay.
Day care is available from 7am to 7pm. Starting at $25.