our residents at BeeHive Homes of Oregon enjoy some of the following services
Our Personal Care Packages are all-inclusive and individualized to meet each resident’s health, safety and social needs. Those needs are established based on a comprehensive assessment and thorough discussion of goals and objectives while living at BeeHive. This creates a Care Plan, which is used as a tool for our team to provide the highest quality care possible. This assessment also scores individuals to establish "Care Level" pricing, based on the resident’s functional abilities, such as dressing, grooming, continence needs, eating, ambulation, transferring, and bed mobility. Cognitive function and behavior is also taken into consideration. See all inclusive "Care Level" pricing listed on this page.
All personal care packages include the following:
- 24/7 care staff on site with on- call support and emergency protocol in place.
- Care providers trained and having experience with varying forms of dementia, Alzheimer and general aging.
- Ongoing care coordination with Resident's physician, designated MPOA, 3rd party supportive care services such as hospice service, among others
- On-going clinical assessment and care plan revisions with RN oversight
- Assistance to meals, activities, including reminders and redirection
- Medication management with RN oversight and preferred pharmacy
- Personal call device or various safely alarms if needed
- Activities program with entertainment and social enrichment opportunities