Beehive Homes of Lakeville is committed to your loved one’s physical and emotional health. We will do our best to assist with your visit and also follow MDH outdoor visit guidance. Please review our new visit guidelines before your next visit.
- We ask all visitors to schedule your visit online: setmore.com. For questions, please contact Hannah Branson, by calling the main # 952-683-1299 or the kitchen # 952-255-8596 during business hours.
- A staff member is required to be present during your visit to assist your loved one’s needs, as required by the MDH LTC Outdoor Visit Guidance.
- To provide care to all residents and your loved ones is our top priority. Therefore, available appointments are based on staff availability. Likewise, while we will do our best to accommodate, each visit may need to be limited to 30 min.
- Maximum # of visitors at one time will be (4) people.
- All visitors must be screened (temperature and questionnaire) outside of the building, must attest to COVID status if know, and must sign in and provide contact information. If you have an elevated temp or answer YES to any questions, you will be restricted from visiting.
- Both visitors and residents are required to wear a mask during the visit.
- All visitors must use hand sanitizer, following the instructions next to the dispenser.
- All visitors will be guided to the designated visiting area from outside of the building and must maintain a MINIMUM of 6 ft social distance from residents.
- Please refrain from hand-holding, hugging, touching, etc.
Please be advised that if residents are sleeping during a scheduled visit we would prefer not to disrupt them and will ask you to reschedule. Again, it is our goal to keep you connected with your loved one during this time. We are always thinking of creative ways to do this. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.