our residents at beehive homes of Lakeville enjoy some of the following services
Suite Rental Packages
Our Suite rental packages are all-inclusive. Residents have a private suite complete with their very own fully accessible bathroom. We encourage residents and families to decorate the suite according to their own personal tastes. We can even accommodate couples if desired!
All suite rental packages include the following:
- Three home cooked meals plus snacks (dietician approved)
- Planned life enrichment activities
- Hair salon and whirlpool spa room
- Comfortable home with controlled access (smoke free)
- Secured outdoor courtyard
- Light housekeeping (garbage emptied and bed made daily)
- Utilities (including HD cable box and TV in room)
- Wi-Fi internet access
Personal Care Packages
Our Personal Care Packages are all-inclusive and individualized to meet each resident’s health and safety needs. Those needs are established following an assessment by the Registered Nurse and are scored on a service cost form. Points are based on the resident’s functional abilities, such as dressing, grooming, going to the bathroom, eating, ambulation, transferring, and bed mobility. Cognitive function is also taken into consideration.
All personal care packages include the following:
- Staff on-site 24/7; RN on-call 24/7
- Care providers specifically trained on memory loss and managing higher levels of care needs
- RN care coordination with other professionals such as physician, pharmacist, therapies, etc.
- On-going clinical assessment and care plan revisions
- Assistance to meals, activities, including reminders and redirection
- Basic medication management with preferred pharmacy
- Personal call system (if desired)
Respite care (depending on availability): $275 - $325 / day
- 14-day minimum and 60-day maximum stay
Besides the services included in the suite and care packages, we also offer other conveniences to our residents and families. Additional fees may apply.
- Assistance with arranging transportation to medical and social service appointments
- Assistance with accessing community resources and social services
- On-site Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Podiatry services
- Additional home health and hospice services
- Additional loads of laundry
- Guest meals
- Reservation fee is refundable. The reservation fee will convert to community fee upon move-on.
- Community fee is a one time setup fee for new residents.