BeeHive Homes of Lakeville is dedicated to loving care and security for you and your loved one. We have an open door policy, so feel free to stop by anytime. We do not have designated visiting hours. A BeeHive Home is not a facility–it is the HOME of the residents.
BEEHIVE ASSISTED LIVING PROVIDES*
- Medication monitoring and charting (per state regulations)
- Home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals – We offer three restaurant quality, dietitian-approved meals and snacks that are served in a home-style dining room.
- Assistance with activities of daily living (per state regulations) – Our staff is here to meet the needs of all the residents including providing scheduling appointments, arranging transportation, offering medication assistance, and monitoring general health. We assist with feeding and personal care as needed.
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Individual and group activities – Each home has four hours of daily activity to assist with keeping the body and the mind active.
- Peace of mind, comfort, and freedom – Let us be the caregivers so you can be the son, daughter, wife, or husband to fill your loved one’s emotional needs.
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- All furnishings
- One-half or three-quarter private bath
- Emergency call system
- Cable TV hook-up
- Phone hook-up