Comfortable and Compassionate Assisted Living Care in Roy, UT
The BeeHive Homes of Roy strives to provide all the comforts of home to those who may have been forced to leave theirs behind. Whether someone you love is facing mobility issues, memory loss, or declining health, our team is prepared to be by their side. All of our professionals are highly trained in assisted living care in Roy, UT, and help every resident to feel at home. We offer the following services for those who qualify for assisted living:
- Daily housekeeping services
- A secured facility that can only be left by entering a keypad code
- A private bedroom with bath and private phone connections
- Hookup to basic cable TV
- A bedroom furnished with a twin bed and 5-drawer dresser; or bring your own furnishings, if preferred
- Assistance with medication administration under the direction of RN
- 3 home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia-related illnesses)
- Peace of mind, comfort, and security for residents and their families
- Weekly laundry services
Highly Social Elderly Services
We’re not just a facility; we’re a community. That’s why we host an abundance of social activities as well as fitness and physical activity opportunities to encourage companionship. These activities are designed to cater to extroverts and introverts alike to ensure everyone can have fun according to their preferences. Family members and close friends can always come to visit, and pets are encouraged too. No one will feel lonely at the BeeHiveHomes of Roy.
Memory Care Services for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
In addition to our typical home-style services, we also provide memory care for those who require the added safety of a secure facility. This is tailored to each individual and delivered in small, familiar environments where residents can feel safe.
The sad truth is that these diseases tend to advance quickly and get worse, which is why we assess residents when they move in and continue to do so periodically to determine if their needs have changed. From medication management to personal grooming, there’s always someone available to help residents with anything they need. Long-term and respite services are also available, and we’re happy to set up a schedule for routine personal care to make the transition easier on your loved one. Your satisfaction and their comfort are what matter most to us.
Contact us to tour our facility and to learn more about our services. We welcome families from Roy, Utah, and the nearby neighborhoods.